Congo set to receive 70,000 Ervebo vaccines to contain Ebola outbreak, WHO says
- Posted on August 20, 2026
- By Bing News
- 0 Views
- 1 min read
In brief
Generating AI summary…
Congo set to receive 70,000 Ervebo vaccines to contain Ebola outbreak, WHO says
Aug 20 (Reuters) - The Democratic Republic of Congo has been allocated 70,000 doses of Merck's Ervebo vaccine for Ebola, the World Health Organization said on Thursday, as the country attempts to contain its biggest-ever outbreak of the deadly disease. Here are some details: • Last week Congo had requested a release of Ervebo vaccines from the global Ebola virus disease vaccine stockpile,