Tuttiquotidiani is completely free. Every day we aggregate news from 100+ sources and generate original AI summaries for you. Help us keep the service running with a small donation, or become TQ Pro for just €1/month.

Northern Ireland schools sent sinister pipe bombs threat as pupils told 'stay indoors'

  • Posted on May 19, 2026
  • By The Mirror
  • 0 Views
  • 1 min read
Northern Ireland schools sent sinister pipe bombs threat as pupils told 'stay indoors'
Northern Ireland schools sent sinister pipe bombs threat as pupils told 'stay indoors'

A sinister email claimed pipe bombs had been left at schools and businesses in the Antrim area of Northern Ireland, with the sender claiming 'Antrim will remember this day'
continue reading...

Author
The Mirror

You May Also Like